Since 2002 data have been systematically gathered, statistically and analytically processed, and results are regularly being published on the REGOS web pages. Therefore, useful information at disposal of REGOS is available to the interested users.
In the statistical indicators for 2005 data gathered from the prescribed sources are used from:
- R-PF Form “Application of insured persons into the compulsory pension fund”,
- R-S Form “Specification of calculated and paid compulsory contributions, income tax and surtax to the income tax for insured persons”,
- R-Sm “Specification of calculated compulsory contributions for insured persons for compulsory pension insurance”,
- Statement from REGOS transfer account, and
- Of print of State Treasury statement of account.
Published data and indicators are accompanied by a text, in which, along with the description and analysis of the results, certain terms are explained, for the purpose of complete understanding of the issues. For the purpose of the best possible presentation of the results of statistical indicators, tabular list of time series of level, structure and circulation of figures, and comparison of the data of certain periods are presented. By graphic presentations the data are brought closer to the user.